Tuesday, May 19, 2009

I ♥ Faces - Photo Contest

I ♥ Faces is having a special photo contest this week - photos submitted will be considered for the I ♥ Faces Blurb Book! Winners will receive a free copy of the new book.

This is a recent photo of Bitty, I love his thoughtful expression :).



"I am submitting this photo into the www.iheartfaces.com Blurb Book photo contest. I am granting I ♥ Faces permission to use my photo in a printed version of a book for commercial use and possibly advertising of a photo book on both the Blurb and I ♥ Faces web sites."



To see more beautiful faces, visit I ♥ Faces.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Cute shot..wonder what he is thinking about..LOL..
Good luck. : )

Carmen said...

Love it....he looks like he's deep in thought...

Secret Mom Thoughts said...

Love the pondering.

the monkeys' mama said...

too cute! the expression is priceless!

Michelle said...

Love it!

More Than Words said...

OH my gosh..what a cuteeeeee picture!!!!! He is so adorable and so intense in this!! LOL

Trish said...

He looks so grown up here! Cute picture. :)

Anonymous said...

Do you need for us to vote? I would vote for this one. Exceptional.

Barbara