Saturday, June 13, 2009

Nature walk

These are mostly just the nature pictures, I have more pics of the boys from our walk posted on my regular blog, Everyday Adventures. As you can probably guess, I like trees :), I find them very peaceful.



Being from Texas I am used to seeing bent mesquite trees, but I don't think I've ever seen a bent tree quite like this before.


A glimpse of the lake through the trees




Tiny white flowers peeking up above all the green foliage


Nothing spectacular here, I just liked how the light was shining down through the trees above onto these leaves.


I love this one of Bitty holding his grandma's (my mom's) hand


Tranquility, with a fews rays of sunshine breaking through the treetops high above



Some old stumps invite us to relax and stay a while...


2 comments:

Julie said...

Very nice! I like trees, too! I really liked the closeup of the little white flowers. I find their faces simple and happy. =)

Penelope said...

Ooh, what a fun nature walk. I love the pictures you took, the scenery must have been amazing!