Saturday, April 17, 2010

Project 365 becomes Project 52...

So... as you may have guessed, I ended up having a hard time keeping up with daily photos. So in an effort to better balance trying to get the most of my photography project without the stress, I'm switching to a weekly photo instead of daily. Some weeks there may be several photos, some weeks there may be only one for the week. Much more flexibility :).

And even though I haven't had much time to post, I've still been taking pics, so I'll use the next few posts to catch up.

Week 10: 3/7 - 3/13/2010


I didn't plan it this way, but I guess this was a "sky" week:

Sunday, March 7, 2010



Saturday, March 13, 2010


Didn't realize it at the time, as I was focused on trying to capture the streaks of light and clouds, but it almost looks like a heart in the clouds :)