Saturday, May 29, 2010

SOOC Saturday: Fishing


Dh has picked up a new hobby - fishing. He wanted to show me the trail he and his friend found heading down to a quiet spot on the river where they like to fish together on Saturdays.

I decided to take a day off from work before school got out so we could spend a day together. He packed up his fishing gear, and I packed up my camera :). (that, and lots and lots of insect repellent). It was a nice day for a hike - cloudy, which kept it from getting too hot, but no rain. (for the record, I had two large ziploc bags ready to seal up my camera at the slightest hint of a sprinkle but luckily I didn't need them).

For more SOOC Saturday, visit Slurping Life.

5 comments:

Floortime Lite Mama said...

I LOVE the picture
DH loves fishing as well .. what a a beautiful river

Anonymous said...

Beautiful photo! Sounds nice - great idea to spend the day with Hubby before school lets out.

Barbara

robin said...

Very cool hobby! I love that pic! Peaceful river, great scenery, hope he caught a lot of fish! My hubby says he goes fishing a lot but prefers to go 'catching' but that doesn't happen as often, lol!

Anonymous said...

Now you've gone and done it...made me miss my mountain river and all it's beauty. Gorgeous image.

I am way behind in visiting my SOOC Saturday links. Thanks for joining. Love having you play with us.

Anonymous said...

How nice that you got to spend some time like that together!!! I love the picture!