Tuesday, January 26, 2010

20/365: I heart my husband :)

Day 20: January 20, 2010


It was my birthday, and while I was secretly hoping that dh and the boys had gotten me some cake (because, you know, the only good thing about turning 29 yet again is birthday cake!) I wasn't expecting any presents. But when I came home dh had these beautiful flowers and some birthday presents for me :). He even had the boys sign the card, very cool.

It's not the best lighting, but I didn't have much time as the boys were VERY impatient that I start unwrapping! In fact, Bitty did the honors with the second present, because I took too long actually looking at the first one after I opened it, lol.

Oh, and there was also cake :). Chocolate cheesecake, yummeh!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How nice! Happy Birthday!!