Monday, January 4, 2010

4/365: The pile

Day 4: January 4, 2010




This is a pile of about a year's worth of school papers - homework, art projects, etc. for all three of our boys. I really need to go through it and organize it and throw away what doesn't make sense to keep. You know, before I get buried in a paper avalanche when it all comes tumbling down under its own weight. :/

I have set up notebooks for each of the boys for each school year, with page protectors for the artwork, where I keep their schoolwork. Starting with what my mom has dubbed, "pre-pre-K" (special needs preschool, age 3) and going through (for our 8-yr-olds) 1st grade. Those two notebooks at the bottom left of the stack contain the first half of 2nd grade (Bitty's pre-pre-K notebook is actually on the shelf where it belongs). I need to buy some 3rd grade / pre-K notebooks and narrow down the stack to what will fit in each year's respective notebooks.

I'm hoping that by putting this out there, maybe it will motivate me to get going on that little (ha!) project. I'll let you know how it goes.

And if you don't hear from me for a while, send a rescue squad to get me out from under the avalanche ;).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

=) Good luck!