Sunday, January 3, 2010

Project 365

One picture, every day, for a year.

Sounds simple enough, huh? I really like the idea, but I've been hesitant to try to start since I wasn't sure if I'd have the time to stick with it, or be able to come up with something to take a picture of every day.

But, I think it will be a fun way to work on my photography skills, be more observant of the world around me, and also record a little something of each day.

So, I'm officially launching my own Project 365. I may not actually post a picture every day, but I will make every effort to take a picture every day and post as often as I can. :)

I actually decided to do this a couple of days ago, so I have three ready to go... and it will be fun to count along the days of the year as we go too :).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

=) You'll learn so much! I wish I finished mine from last year... but I started a new one.

Beverly said...

good luck and I know it will be fun