Sunday, January 31, 2010

27/365: Pack meeting

Day 27: Wednesday, January 27, 2010


Dh actually took this one (maybe that's cheating? but this is something I wanted to remember from that day). This is Bearhug and Cuddlebug at their Cub Scout pack meeting. Both of them had completed three achievements, which means they each earned a progress bead toward their Wolf badge. We convinced Bearhug to go to Scouts that night so he could get his award.

You wouldn't know it from this picture, but it didn't exactly go well... Bearhug was so overstimulated I had to take him out, but we came back in long enough for him to get his award (and then had to take them both out). I missed Cuddlebug's award since I was out in the hallway, but he came up to help me with Bearhug's. Bitty actually managed to stay the longest in Scouts (and he is not even a Cub Scout yet) but only by a few minutes, ended up in the gym trying to keep all three of them in visual range... kind of exhausting! This was our first pack meeting, next time I'll know to take something for Bearhug to do and make arrangements ahead of time for him to go in just long enough to get his award.

1 comment: